Sunday

Living Life

Living Life
Rather than explain why I'm not blogging these days.  No offense, but I have other priorities that are now much more important to me.  Simply put, as an artist I've earned my right to enjoy life.  Life is beautiful!  As I get older, I am working even harder than ever practicing what I preach of living in the moment.  So right now I am now savouring the taste of the fresh berries I just picked in my garden.  Nonetheless, I am including this image as I was starting one of my morning rituals of picking berries in hopes I've inspired you to enjoy the precious moments our your own lives too.  So until I return, this is a friendly reminder that I hope you all take a wonderful long break from my blog to have a beautiful summer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.