Tuesday

Barefoot in France

"Barefoot in The South of France"
As I enjoy my morning cup of coffee in my studio, I was looking through some photographs such as this one where I was just relaxing barefoot drawing in my sketchbook on a balcony in the south of France.  My face was completely sunburned, so I was wearing my cowboy hat that was given to me on my birthday because the climate was so hot there.  I was there for a music festival and will never forget how beautiful and lively it was.  I feel like I've lived a thousand years.  With art, however, fortunately I still feel like a child inside...  What a gift!  Speaking of gifts, today's cup of inspiration must have just kicked in because I'm now feeling inspired to have fun creating a series of new works of art inspired during that time in Paris and France.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.