Wednesday

Edible Art

"Edible Art"

Wow!  You have to give it to the Japanese.  As far as I'm concerned, Japanese chefs are phenomenal artists in my heart and mind.  Their culinary creations are works of art.  Their artistry puts me to shame... Not only is Japanese cuisine beautiful, these edible compositions are also DELICIOUS and definitely among my favorite!  Like most people, I struggle with my weight going up and down...  But today I treated a friend for lunch and we went whole hog on my diet cheat day.  As you can see, not only did I enjoy feasting my eyes, I literally felt all my senses filled with inspiration as I was devouring these edible works of art created by these truly talented Japanese artists.  Now I know why it's called "culinary arts"...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.