Monday

La Vie En Rose

La Vie En Rose!

I would like to say "thank you" to all of you who have always believed in me and whose faith has never waivered from the very first time I picked up a paint brush, especially during the times when even I did not believe in myself.   Without you I would never have become the "American In Paris" artist that I am today.  I know this commitment to my life as an artist took a lot of sacrifices, but your love and support throughout all these years made it all worth while.  I hope I can continue to inspire you and live up to your love, support, and belief in me for as long as I live.  Speaking of life sacrifices, I also want to take this poor lobster who tonight also sacrificed his life to end up on my plate of lobster bisque so that I could live this beautiful life of roses...

Yours truly.

Love,

ZERMENO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.