Friday

The Power of Love

"Love Girl in Blue"
Oil on Canvas
With all the violence going on in the world, I've been very reflective lately.  To be an artist is to be like a child.  If I had one wish, I would wish that every person on the planet learn to close their eyes and look deep into their hearts and tap into the power of love.  Love lives within the heart of humanity.  If we were taught to do this not just as children, but continued to do this as adults, this would be a powerful world to live in.  But I'm no politician.  I'm an artist, so all I can do is to create art to express the power of love and beauty in my own heart. If my love is of interest to you, I've created this "Love Girl in Blue" expressing The Power of Love.  She is now available for  you in the Giftshop at ZermenoGallery.com.